Sunday, November 30, 2008

first post

This is my first blog post. I'm a little excited and a little nervous. I've never blogged before so this is a new experience for me. I'm not entirely sure what I'll say here. I guess it's just somewhere for my thoughts to go. I've tried keeping journals before and I don't seem to be very good at that. I'll write once and then not touch it for months (sometimes longer), so we'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I think it's sweet that nick is following you even though you haven't written anything yet. :-)

I am much more successful at blogging than I ever was at journaling. I suck at journaling. I have probably 10 journals that don't have more than a few days worth of entries. (sigh)

Cecily said...

Yeah. I even bought a nice journal once because I thought then I'd want to write in it, but sadly, no.